1. 3Romata SL (3Romata) is the holder of this website. All rights of Intellectual Property of the contents thereof belong to 3Romata. Therefore, their content and distinctive signs that it consists, as well as photographs, logos, brands, videos, publications, abstracts and press releases are the property of 3Romata, and may not be of reproduction, adaptation, translation, distribution, modification or any kind of manipulation, without express permission from 3Romata.
2. 3Romata reserves the right to claim for damages caused by improper use by others of their intellectual property. The User agrees to use the website, its services and content in accordance with current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order. It is prohibited to use for illegal or harmful purposes against 3Romata, any third party, or which in any way that could damage or impede the normal functioning of the website.
3. The information contained in this website should be considered as general information for educational or training, and may not be used or interpreted as medical advice, or otherwise.
4. In no case the use of the information provided for commercial purposes is allowed.
5. 3Romata expressly disclaims any liability for any loss or damage you may suffer from errors, defects or omissions in the information contained in the pages of this website. The user exempts 3Romata any liability with regard to the reliability, utility or false expectation that the portal may raise while browsing it.
6. Use of the website is under the responsibility of the user not being 3Romata in no way responsible for any damages that may occur in the computer systems of users from access, use or misuse of the contents of the web of the information acquired through this, computer viruses, operational failures or interruptions in the service or transmission.
7. access and / or use of the site www. famorebieta.com given to whoever takes the user status. The use of certain services or requests to 3Romata are conditioned upon completion of the registration of user, facilitating their personal data such as name, date of birth, email address, postal address or telephone number data. For the purposes of the provisions of article 5 of the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulations implementing the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the information you provide will be stored and treated in a file owned by 3Romata, in order to meet their query.
Once registered as a user of the website 3Romata will provide the identifying codes and keys necessary to operate in http://www.fAmorebieta.com. All identification code along with their corresponding passwords 3Romata provided by staff at all times and not transferable. It is the responsibility of the site user 3Romata communicate any changes carried out in the personal data provided by it. 3Romata reserves the right to use, reproduce, modify, translate or disseminate any information, data, image, or knowledge that the user enters on the web or send it as communication, remain the responsibility of the user at all times that the data and the information provided is always authentic and truthful. Furthermore, it is also entirely with the user of the website pay due diligence to prevent access and / or use of the website by third parties who access or use the codes in your name or identifying keys. Users may unsubscribe from the website without that decision may be retroactive, communicating to email@example.com.
8. Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or written communication accompanied by a photocopy of your national identity card, passport or other valid document for identification, to:
Department of Personal Data
87 Victoria Avenue, 28023
3Romata informs you that the collection of their personal data occurs for the following purposes: (i) to be able to provide the services that will be accessed through the website http://www.famorebieta.com (ii) commercial or advertising of both products and companies 3Romata your business group and third, for products, services, offers, promotions and any other marketing activities. 3Romata adopted the levels of security required by the Security Measures Regulations approved by Royal Decree of 6 June 994/1999. Nevertheless, technical security in an environment like the Internet is not impregnable and can be leaks due to misconduct of others.
9. The user gives his agreement expressly, fully and without reservation of any and all of the provisions included in the conditions, warnings and other legal notices contained in these clauses, and in each case the particular conditions they can complement, replace or modify them in some way in relation to the services and contents of the website. Consequently the user and / or client should read this document in its entirety in the same time the use of the website is proposed as the same may be modified carefully and thoroughly.
10. 3Romata reserves the right to update, modify, temporarily suspend, remove or restrict content and web configuration at any time, as well as links without assuming any responsibility. Such modification shall be binding on the user once they have been included in the legal notice of the web.
11. It is prohibited at all times the use of any name, graphic or mixed trade mark or other distinctive sign of Fernando Amorebieta 3Romata or for any use that is not explicitly stated in the web or except as permitted by law or expressly authorized by 3Romata.
12. The user liable for damages of any nature 3Romata may suffer as a result, directly or indirectly, of a breach by User of this Legal Notice.